Thursday, 27 August 2009

Carol's Sketch Fun #13

Another fantastic sketch to follow over on Carol's Sketch Fun:-


I've made two cards with this sketch:-


For the first one I've used some lovely papers from the Patti Picklicious CD and I've layered 3 circles (cut out using Nestabilities) matted onto a circle of black card that has been embossed using the herringbone Cuttlebug Folder. Finished off with a flower sentiment from Craftwork Cards, Faux Stitching, Stickles and some paper pricking down the right hand side.


My second card is using Craftwork Card's new Christmas Papers (Candy Cane) and Colour Me Ovals (Noel), I've used Bazzill Card Stock for the matting and layering, added Swarovski Crystals, Ribbon, Stickles and Faux Stitching. Shapes cut out using Nestabilities.




Lynda xxx

4 comments:

  1. They're both great Lynda! I love the bright colours on the first one and those new Christmas papers look good too :)
    Thanks for joining in each time with my sketches....you will go in the draw and if your number happens to come up....i'll send you something else :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    Ever time I visit I get a real treat, more absolutely stunning creations.

    Have a good weekend, perhaps the sun will shine ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda. I've just been having a look at all the cards you've been making while I've been on my hols and I've had a lovely time. They are all stunning. You are so talented coming up with such different looking designs for the same sketch, I love them all.
    Have a great Bank Holidy whatever the weather!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards - they are too awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated