Thursday, 13 August 2009

ICSketches #29

This is the sketch provided by Tricia for ICS this week:-

My card:-

I love these BoBunny papers so as they were out after completing Carol's challenge (below) I thought I would use them, the same stamp and colour combo and just see how the card would turn out using the different sketch. I added some lovely Prima hydrangeas and some tiny roses because the card is for a very special friend and I know she loves these. I also used scallop border punch from Stampin Up and a leaf punch. The Tiny Alphas are from Making Memories.



Lynda xxx

12 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I Adore your papers and the flowers are stunning! What a fun and elegant looking bday card! Thanks for joining us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda your card is sooooooo `beautiful`
    I love that bear....and tiny alphas:)TFSX
    `Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week..
    Enjoy your Evening:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers and the tiny roses, sooo pretty. Thanks for joining in at ICS, always a pleasure.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable card Lynda - loving your super cute image and colour combo. Those flowers are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us and using ICS #29 to create this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute with the little bear's face hidden behind the package! I like all the flowers you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, very sweet!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and such beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us this week at ICS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to see your Penny Black challenge, but had to stop and tell you how much I adore this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beary cute card.. like the colors.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card. love the flowers and those papers. thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda

    Back home and find I have an award from you, thank yo so very much. Am doing an 'official' thank post ad will be adding a piccy of the new arrival who was waiting for us when we got home.

    Hope you are keeping well.

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness what a stunning looking card. Love the papers, flowers and your take on the sketch. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule and joined us this week. :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated