Tuesday, 18 August 2009

ICSketches #30

Olena has created the sketch this week over at ICS:-

A friend has asked me to make her a card for one of her friends so having a great sketch really makes the job an easy one.

My card:-


Stamps:-

Agapanthus Cluster by Stampendous
Conversation Dots and Happy Everything Greetings by Hero Arts

Papers by BoBunny, Doodlebug and Craftwork Cards
Bazzill Card Stock
Marvy-le-Plume Watercolour Pens
Flower, Leaf and small Scallop Circle punches
Card Candy
Stickles
Faux Stitching


Lynda xxx

17 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty Lynda...i adore this stamp and luckily it's in my collection :) Great take on the sketch......i didn't realise when i posted my ICS card this morning that it was too late Ha! never mind...i do them for fun really....

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning stamping here! thanks for playing at ICS again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - I have this stamp, and have used it so many times. Love the cats!

    Hugs
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynda your card is simply `Gorgeous` I love those flowers...
    `Thanks` for always taking time out to join in with the ICS ..It`s such a pleasure...
    Have a lovely week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that stamp Lynda, and the colours, and the flowers, well everything!! So glad you joined us again. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I like the way you made the sketch. Lovely card.Nice stamp. Greetings Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  8. It took me a minute to see how the sketch inspired you... wow you did a super job on the challenge. Love the black and pink, so pretty.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Lynda...this is absolutely stunning..no words can describe how gorgeous...and hey I just knew we were kindred spirits...I had my own ceramic studio before I retired and took up cardmaking as a hobby....well that's a laugh....big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH wow Lynda, that is stunning.

    It's my all time favourite stamp, but the colours and whole layout is absolutely fabolous, might have to do a bit of scraplifting here if I may ?

    Have a good evening

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you snuck in the sketch where it does not just stand out! Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card dear Lynda i have this stamp too and i love it.thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comment
    Hugs Claudix

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is GORGEOUS! Beautiful flowers, colors and stamp scene! Thanks for joining us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous! I love that stamp! thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card and just love the fun flowers!!! they really pop out.. great job with the IC sketch this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGoodness Lynda I so love what you did with the sketch this week. It's beautiful! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to play along at ICS this week.
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated