This is the sketch that Dawn's designed for this week's
ICS challenge:-

I'm a bit disappointed with how the card looks on the photograph - it looks kind of bland and boring but it actually does look a lot better than this in reality - they say the camera never lies though....mmmmm

The stamp is one of my new Penny Black ones called "...first day of christmas" but I guess you could use this one all year round. It's coloured with Copics and matted and layered onto Bazzill Card Stock. Greeting is by Craftwork Cards and that's mounted onto a ribbon tag cut out using a Spelbinders Shapeabilities die.
Lynda xxx
It's funny how some cards don't photograph well no matter what you do! You may be disappointed but I love it, the colour combo and that pretty stamp. Thanks for joining us at ICS, such a pleasure. :)xx
ReplyDeleteI agree with Dolly it's STUNNING and I love it to. It's perfect. That stamp is so cool looking. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to play along this week. :)
ReplyDelete♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS
Great card Lynda - love the colours and that wonderful image/
ReplyDeleteCould you contact me via the email link on my blog please? I have a question for you ;)
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteThis just great I love the image..you have a great style!!!
Thank you for you kind words on my blog...
regards
Jan..x
Ooohhh Lynda, so adore your card & the colour combo. Must check out these stamps . . into birdie images at the mo.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Lou
x
ohhh that is gorgeous!!! great stamping and love the coloring in.. way to go with the IC sketch this week.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! I love the stamp and your colouring.
ReplyDeleteOH WOW ! this is Gorgeous! What wonderful colors and such an outstanding stamp! Thanks for playing along at ICS, sorry I am late commenting on your card.
ReplyDelete