Monday, 10 August 2009

Winter Wonderland - Twinkle, Sparkle

This is my card for this week's challenge at Winter Wonderland. The theme is Twinkle, Sparkle - a good excuse to get the glitters out!


I used a Cuttlebug Die and Embossing Folder for the bauble and then glued and glittered the embossed areas and then edged it with a Krylon Silver leafing pen. You can't really see from the photograph but the bauble is mounted onto white glitter card that has also been edged with the silver leafing pen. I embossed some gold mirri card with the snowflake Cuttlebug folder and matted and layered over one of the gorgeous new monochromagic papers from Craftwork Cards.
I finished the card by adding some card candy and a line of piercing. As an afterthought I might just add a bit of sparkle to the card candy just to give the card a little more glitz.


Lynda xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda :o)

    Another beauty this week! I love all the twinkle and sparkle on this card .... the glitter board is fab! I've not heard of leafing pens!!! Must be my sheltered upbringing!! BUT I WANT 1!! .... well 2 actually - one gold and one silver .... they look gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so sophisticated! I love it!
    Beth♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is `gorgeous` Lynda..
    Oooh it will be Christmas before we know it!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your Day:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynda, you're putting me to shame. I've only managed one christmas card so far! Well this card certainly sparkles and twinkles, it's fab. Hope there's not too much glitter to hoover up. ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda I love this it is classy and so love the white with the gold and silver beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated