Wow - another great sketch from Dawn and there's some amazing images on offer for this week's winner from Lily-Boo's Boutique.

My card:-
Ive also decorated the inside - something I don't do very often- but I kept the layout here similar to the sketch too.
Papers, image, flowers and Alpha circles are all from the Polka Doodles Sugar Birdies CD
"forever!" is computer generated
Bazzill Bling cardstock
Nestabilities
Glitter
Lynda xxx
OH Lynda hun I so love what you did with sketch #22 this week. Cute image and I love the colors. Thank you for joining us! :)
ReplyDelete♥Dawn♥
I'll second that. Love how you've decorated the inside too. :) xx
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the sketch and the inside looks as fab as the outside. Thanks for playing along with us this week at ICS
ReplyDeleteKaren x
This is JUST ADORABLE!!! What a darling image ~ the window is fantastic and the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside. Thanks for playing along this week at ICS!
ReplyDeleteYour card is `gorgeous` Lynda...I love the images;)
ReplyDeleteHope your well:) x
Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week:) x
love what you did with the sketch. that image is too adorable. thanks for playing along at ICS
ReplyDeletethat is SOOO cute, love how the inside has soo much going on, great sentiment, love how it carries over!! great job with the IC sketch this week!!
ReplyDeleteawesome card! so freakin cute!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous peek-a-boo card . Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Have a fantastic weekend dear Lynda...and thanks for visiting my blog and for all your kind comments Hugs Claudix
ReplyDeleteVery adorable card Lynda - just love the inside of the card and the colours are so pretty! Thanks for using ICS #22
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love how the inside is a focal point as well!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, pretty card, and I love how you have decorated the inside.
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
Caroline xxx
LOVE what you've done with the CD Lynda, she's such a cutie and you've done a great job!! xxx
ReplyDeleteAwww Lyn! This card is TOO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at ICS this week.
x