Kirsten has chosen the theme of this weeks challenge at Allsorts - Marshmallow and Chocolate and she has combined it with a lovely sketch from Dawny P.

The Yummy Scrummy Papers from Craftwork Cards were the perfect choice to fulfill the Marshmallow and Chocolate element and I turned the sketch so that I could accommodate one of the new Gilded Cages stamps, also from Craftwork Cards. In fact everything except for the ribbon and Bazzill card stock I used for the matting and layering is from Craftwork Cards.
I've just had a look on their website too and there appears to be 3 more sets of stamps I haven't seen yet! Getting giddy already lol.
Yummy Scrummy Papers
Gilded Cages Stamp Set
Card Candy
Swarovski Crystals
Sentiment - Stem Sayings - One stem cut in half!
Bazzill Card Stock
Ribbon from stash
Image stamped using Brown Staz On Ink Pad
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda, Such a lovely card! Gorgeous papers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Allsorts.
Lisa x
This is a really beautiful card! I love that bird cage image and papers too!
ReplyDeleteThose papers are certainly yummy scrummy and so is your card beautiful work Lynda, hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning card. Love everything about it!!!! Thanks for joining us again on Allsorts.
TTFN
Debs xx
Evening Lynda
ReplyDeleteThis is one gorgous card. Seen this bird cage before and fell in love with it then - one of those 'need' items me thinks. Your DP's are yummy too.
How on earth are you going to deal with those new sets then Lynda, now I wonder .......... think we have disucssed this before ?
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts again this week.
B x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
I love the way that you have used the sketch.
Lovely papers, image and a gorgeous ribbon.
Thank you for taking part in our Allsorts Challenge again this week.
Love Jules xx
Thanks for mentioning the new stamps - guess who has ordered them without seeing them!!!
ReplyDeleteI realy like your card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch and colour theme this week I love that Image so sweet...
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at Allsorts this week
Emma xxx
Beautiful card, love the image and what yummy papers.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby