Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Winter Wonderland - Santa & Cupcake Craft Challenge 49 - A Christmas Card

I don't know where the time has gone this week - I'm just so behind with everything. So I've had to double up on two challenges today - Winter Wonderland..... Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Cupcake Craft Challenges... A Christmas Card. I'm just so thankful that the two challenges combine brilliantly.


Stamp - Santa Collage by Rubber Stampede - Embossed with Ultra Thick Clear Embossing Powder
Sentiment Stamp from Stampin Up - Season of Joy Set
Black Card - Corrugated using Paper Crimper
Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punches
Pattie's Pretties



Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lynda! Doesn't he look great in red? Beautiful snowflakes too!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is `beautiful` Lynda!!!I love that fc stamp!!!! TFS
    Have a great Evening:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Linda, the santa stamp is stunning and so are the snowflakes...love the colours on this card too, thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Lynda. I've had that santa stamp for years but never really known what to do with it. It may well get an airing now you've inspired me.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that santa stamp, and another fab card.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card...i love the stamp and the layout is fab!! thanx so much 4 joining in with us at Winter Wonderland...hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda a fabulous card as ever, I love the image and your layout is super. I love the red ink you have used, Thanks for joining us again, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW so much work has gone into this and it shows! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda, what a gorgeous card. The image looks stunning embossed in red and I love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda, what a beautiful Christmas card, the santa looks so niice :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning i so love the image really takes me back to being a young girl, thanks for joining in on my challenge at Cupcake hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Christmas Card, I love the colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated