I'm really enjoying my Christmas card making at the moment so used this week's sketch to carry on the trend. I love this sketch and think it might just be my favourite one so far.

My Card:-
I just love this new Penny Black stamp it's called 'Majestic'. I already have the 'Fantasy' one and adore that stamp so when I saw this I just knew I had to have it.
Sentiment - Stampin Up (Season of Joy set)
Papers - Basic Grey (used an old CD to tear the circle) &
Snowball Fight from the Winter Collection by Adorn It
DCWV textured card stock
Self Adhesive Felt Swirl from Queen & Co.
Prima Christmas Poinsettia
Snowflake Punches
Brad, flat backed pearls and Stickles
Lynda xxx
Just love this card Lynda, it's a fabby stamp and you've really showcased it beautifully. I feel inspired to start my christmas cards now. Tfs. :)xx
ReplyDeleteOh Lynda, it's 'that' tree, love what you have done with it. Always so nice to see how people interpret products so differently.
ReplyDeleteB x
What a well done card! It is just so pretty! Thanks for joining us again!
ReplyDeleteThis is a breathtaking Christmas card!!! Thanks for playing along this week at ICS!!!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! The colors & the image work perfectly together and with the sketch! ~K
ReplyDeleteLynda this is just amazing, it's so very elegant. Great job using the ICS!
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I like the pearl accents
ReplyDeleteWow, LOVE it!!! All of your special details make it so elegant and pretty! Wonderful color choices, too.
ReplyDeleteOh Lynda your card it STUNNING! WOWzer! Love the torn circle. I'll have to use that idea. Great combination of papers and elements. Thanks for playing!
ReplyDelete♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS
Lynda!!!Your card is `stunningly beautiful`
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with ICS this week:) x
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x
this is beautiful! I love that stamp! thanks for playing along at ICS
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, I love all the details!
ReplyDeletehugs Dora
Just beautiful! Fab Stamp too!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Totally gorgeous........loving these trees!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x