There's a great sketch to follow over at Allsorts this week designed by Debs and there's a super prize on offer too! So it's well worth taking part.
Deb's Sketch:-

My card:-
Background papers are from the Porcelain Collection from Basic Grey and stitched onto the card using my sewing machine.
Stamps:- "Whispers" - Penny Black
"Field of Sky" - A Stamp in the Hand
Distress Inks:- Fired Brick, Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo
After colouring the flowers with Copics I covered the petals with Distress Stickles (worn lipstick) and when that had dried I covered them again with Diamond Glaze.
I made a simple banner and added a rub-on (Melissa Frances) and finished off with Card Candy and a black gem.
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda, Gorgeous card! I love the stamped flowers ~ very pretty colours.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lisa x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic creation. Brilliant colours.
I love to see sewing on cards.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts again and congratulations on your success last week.
Love Jules xx
Love the distress inks again on this one, and the flowers really pop! You've had a really productive couple of days. I spent most of yesterday sorting out my sewing machine which was gathering dust in the garage, finally got it working and have managed to make one card, but it's for ICS so can't post it yet! Enjoy your Sunday. xxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Oh Lynda I absloutely love ths card - it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.
ReplyDeleteTTFN
Debs xx
I love that penny black stamp its so beautiful thank you for sharing a most gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Allsorts again this week
ReplyDeleteEmma xxx
This is gorgeous Lynda. I love the colours and the distress stickles on the flowers is just lovely, they really stand out.
ReplyDeleteLisax