This week's challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges has been chosen by Stephanie. She's not only chosen a colour theme of Green, Pink and Brown she also loves Animals and Flowers so has asked for them to be included too!
This card is mainly made up of scraps left over from other projects. I just love these pink and green papers and I haven't very much left but I will have to try and squeeze something out of what is remaining.
Background is Bazzill Bling
Image is a Penny Black Stickeroo (just love stickeroos)
Flowers cut and punched out of Doodlebug DP
I'm not sure what make the pink DP is - that maybe Doodlebug too but can't be certain.
Other items used are Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Arch Border Punch and Sizzix 12" Swirl Die
Card Candy
Liquid Pearls
Rub On by Pebbles Inc.
Button, Ribbon and flat back pearls from stash
Lynda xxx
Adorable Lynda, it's such a pretty colour combination to work with and lovely flowers and finishing touches to them.
ReplyDeleteB x
Hi Lynda, what a stunning card. I love the stickeroo (so useful to have around) and the papers are gorgeous. The flowers look amazing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card Lynda, I love stickeroos too! Well done for incorporating all the elements of this weeks challenge! Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Crafts :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colours and the flower, so pretty.
ReplyDelete:)xx
OMGoodness, this is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.. Thanks for playing along at CCC...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
ReplyDeleteLiza x
How the stunning card.
ReplyDeleteI loved the big flower, and it's so cute image.
This is stunning, i do love the image and the flowers look fab, thanks for joining us at Cupcake, hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteCute card! Congratulations on your win.
ReplyDeletei absolutely adore the colours in this card
ReplyDelete