Sorry but it's another Christmas Card!
This is Carol's sketch for this week's challenge and there's a lovely prize on offer too for one lucky winner.

My Card:-
Stamp - Butterfly Kisses
Watercolour pencils and Copics
Distress Inks - Broken China & Shabby Shutters
Felt Poinsettia - Hero Arts
Card Candy, Brad and Stickles
Sakura Souffle Pen
Martha Stewart Scallop Border Punch
Glitter Card
I think the background papers are from a set by Trimcraft.
Lynda xxx
Lynda, do not apologise to me for showing a gorgeous Christmas card! That reindeer really made me smile....i love him!!The background paper is perfect too, Thanks for creating with my sketch again, my followers are really creeping up thanks to you all joining in :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
What a great card Lynda. I love your character, he's so funny! That BP is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteLisax
wow this is fabulous Lynda..love the papers and that grumpy reindeer is so adorable...hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHihi... so beautiful, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Lynda, thanks for your kind comments on my blog, love the christmas card, I darent think about mine yet! I am hoping to do another Cupcake class later in the year if you fancy coming along! JUles x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card Lynda, super raindeer image.
ReplyDeleteHope you are OK.
B xx
what a great image, fab card
ReplyDeleteAllisonX
Gorgeous Christmas card :-)
ReplyDeletex