The title says it all for this week's challenge at CCC and was just perfect for using up some left over pieces of paper I have in my scrap box from the "Blossoms & Butterflies Stack" by DCWV.
I think I made the Top 5 again for my card last week (Black & White theme) so I'm really thrilled about that and I'm also very pleased that the Challenges are going to continue.
Lynda xxx
Lynda! Yes, you DID make the top 5 last week with your fabulous B/W creation! And you are on a roll this week too! The colors are yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with CCC again!
congratulations on making the top 5,your deserved it Well done!
ReplyDeleteThis card is so very summery love all the bright papers.
Hugs Carolx
Beautiful card so bright and cheery.. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I LOVE your bright colours!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Beautiful card Lynda, fab colour combination and just perfect for this week's Blossoms & Butterflies challenge at CCC. I'm sorry about the confusion re the top 5, it was entirely my fault and I have corrected it on the blog now, you were definitely in Lisa's Top 5 :) Thank you so much for playing along with us this week :) Donna x
ReplyDeleteThis is a very pretty card Lynda, and well done on making the top 5! Thanks again for taking part in this weeks CCC
ReplyDeleteClairex
Love the bright colours Lynda and congrats on another top 5! xx
ReplyDeleteFab card Lynda, I do love to see what you've been making! Well done on the top 5 thing
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, what a stunning card made from scraps lol! Love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, this is gorgoeus and the colours are so cheery,love the stitching too a really nie touch, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, your card is gorgeous (as your other card are to) I'm loving the bright colors of the papers, ribbons and everything looks so great! :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)
ReplyDeleteHugs Ida
you have a very beautiful blog, glad I found you.
ReplyDeleteStunning card, I love the bright, summery colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
ReplyDeleteLiza x