Monday, 27 July 2009

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Tree Decorations

The challenge this week at Winter Wonderland is to make tree decorations. Great! I've finally found a use for the Ranger Memory Glass and Frames that have been sitting in my drawer for ages.


These were so simple - I just cut out two pieces of card and made two identical images for each frame, placed them back to back and fitted the glass and frames together as per the instructions.

Stamps used:-
Penny Black - Christmas Critters
Paper Artsy - Egg & Nog Sets 2, 3 & 8

I used a selection of Distress Inks, Marvy-le-Plume and Glitter Gelly Roll Pens to colour the images.



Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, oh wow these are so stunning. So individual too. Where did you get the frames? Thanks for joining us again hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these are adorable!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda .... these are wonderful! So different too! What gorgeous decorations they make!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh lovin these,think i might have a use for my memory glass!!! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are brilliant Lynda, given me the urge to get mine out as well.

    Hope you are OK.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple maybe, but really effective. Loving the vibrant ribbons too. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda, these are so cute. I almost bought some of these little holders with glass slides to make something like this last week. Now that I see your creations I might have to go back and get them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, the ribbons look fab in those bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is a great idea. I like it!
    Tine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated