Sunday, 19 July 2009

Another Prize!


Well I can't really believe the luck I am having lately. Over at Winter Wonderland Challenge my name was picked out of the box by Georgina and Harry (Thanks kids) and I've won some lovely Cutting Cafe goodies.

So a Big Big thank you yet again to everyone concerned and I'd also like to thank everyone who takes the time to visit my blog too.

This card is for all of you!




Love Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is so stunning Lynda, I love the backgrounds. hugs pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should buy a lottery ticket this week ;)
    You deserve all your wins Lynda, you put a lot of time and effort in the cards you make, the challenges you take part in and the blogs you follow. Enjoy! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing I love it and such a lot of detail.
    congratulations on your prize you deserve it.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win Lynda. So well deserved.
    Your tree card is just beautiful. I love that background and the colours are gorgeous.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win Lynda! how did i miss this gorgeous card? it's stunning....well done you my friend :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is `gorgeous` Lynda...
    Well Done on your Win!!!Yahahah:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated