Sunday, 12 July 2009

Just Magnolia - A Sketch

I thought I'd join in with another of the Just Magnolia Challenges this week as there was a gorgeous sketch to play with designed by Mina.


My card:-


Magnolia: Old Valentine Letter and Leafy Branch (for the background)
Magnolia: Tilda with Sunflower and Wrought Iron Fence (main image)
Hero Arts - sentiment
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters and Broken China
Copics
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing Folder
Ribbon, Flowers and Brads from stash
Stickles


Thanks for looking.


Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the colours you chose. Great embellishments too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, just love this sweet image! The colours you have used are divine too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful card, brilliant colouring and use of papers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated