Saturday, 18 July 2009

Daring Cardmakers - Fairies & Allsorts Challenge 10 - 1 of everything

I thought I would combine 2 challenges with this card - Guest Designer Gail at Daring Cardmakers wants to see Fairies on our cards and Emma at Allsorts is only allowing us to use 1 of anything we put on our cards.

Here's my card:-

DP is by Crate Paper
DCWV Textured Cardstock
Fairy - Lili of the Valley
Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts
Circle and Scallop Circle Punches
I used a Japanese Screw Punch to make the holes in the scallop circle
Doily, Eyelet, Brad, Card Candy, Gem, Flower, Button, Ribbon and Pin all from stash
Stitching on sewing machine




Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! Beautiful colour-combination!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fairy and I love the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo and such a cute fairy!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours on this card. It is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Card Lynda, love the colours you have used, you have just reminded me I have those fairies, cute arn't they.Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda, Such a cute card! I love the colours and of course this sweet LOTV fairy.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda

    Thank you for joining us again at Allsorts this week.

    You have created another wonderful card.

    Such unusual colours that look stunning together.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fairy is just sooooo cute Lynda!!

    I love the colour combination.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Lynda, don't these colours work wondefully together and the doily idea is brilliant.

    Thanks for joining us art Allosrts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - such a sweet fairy image and I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card I love the image, love how you have used the 3 different embelishments in the corner had to look twice hun so clever and well done with the challenge theme

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and cute fairy. Love your colour combo too. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what a beautiful fairy and what lovely colours you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Lynda, love the LOTV fairy, and the colours are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated