Sunday, 4 October 2009

Allsorts Challenge #21 - Kraft

This is the challenge over at Allsorts this week:-

This week we would like you to use the colour 'Kraft'

...and the wording is aptly coloured in pink as they have a fab sponsor this week in the form of Pink Petticoat. I absolutely love Pink Petticoat designs and just wish I had them all. But I have managed to make a card that incorporates one of the designs I do have. Hope you like it!


Backing Paper and Main Image - Pink Petticoat
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Foiled Kraft Paper from Craftwork Cards
Copics
Ribbon and Buttons from Stash




Lynda xxx

16 comments:

  1. You've beat me to it, just about to post mine. Love this Lynda the blue contrasts so well with the Kraft and love your colouring. Thanks for your encouraging comment yesterday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda, Wow fantastic card! I love the ribbon and buttons.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda super card so cute and i love the colours
    thanks for joining us this week at allsorts

    hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda

    Wow, this is leveley, that Kraft colours works so well with blue.

    I do hope you are feeling a bit brighter today, at least the sun is shining.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Lynda. Thank you for explaining the 'kraft' colour I was at a bit of a loss ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really scrummy!! the image is so cute...
    hugs
    Jan..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda
    Love it!!!! These colours work so well together. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynda, that is adorable!! Love the blue buttons and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lynda:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute! I Just makes you want to pick up that little fella from the buggy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    Beautiful card, and I love the image you've used

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lynda

    This is so sweet the kraft looks fab with the blue hun

    thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card Lynda - great paper piecing with the PP papers.

    Good Luck
    Victoria
    GDT Allsorts
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great baby card, just adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lynda, love your card! great choice of image and what a lovely colour combo - it has to be one of my favs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is too cute. I adore it.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated