Monday, 5 October 2009

Penny Black Saturday wk 69 - Autumn Breezes

Well there's definitely been some very strong Autumn Breezes blowing over the country this last week so it's apt that the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week is embracing our wonderful weather lol with the following challenge:-

AUTUMN BREEZES
As always you can create a card....altered art..bag...notebook...scrapbook layout...etc ...the only RULE being that you use at least one Penny Black image or sentiment.
If you don't have any Autumny Penny Blacks......don't worry....just go with autumn colours

Here's my card:-


Stamps:-

Penny Black - "To you..."
Hero Arts - Graceful leaves and Sketch Blossom 4

Bazzill Kraft Card Stock
Plain White Card Stock
Distress Inks - Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint, Fired Brick and Mustard Seed
Nestabilities
Paper Crimper
Woodware Leaf Punch
Stickles




Lynda xxx

17 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favourite month Lynda and this just sums it all up love this hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous gorgeous card lynda....love the flowers and those beautiful leaves...all finished off perfectly with that lovely sentiment....thanks for joining in the fun this week again at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colouring and this card really catches the feel of autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous!! I love those leaves and the fowers are so pretty too! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynda...those leaves are stunning...that punch is definately on my wish list now...really gorgeous card, hun. I just having my last blog hop before I go on hols..we leave for the airport in an hour and I'm so excited I thought this would calm me down a bit!!!lol anyway.. hope you're well and I'll catch up with all your devine creations when I get back..
    Hugs
    Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow love how you've inked those leaves, they're stunning I thought they were real ones! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lynda, what a beautiful card, I also thought those leaves were real.
    Thanks for the encouragement and comment on my blog.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This autumn card is stunning! You have done such a beautiful job! wow!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda this is gorgeous. The leaves are fab and the colours. Marvellous ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynda, this is just the most beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous fall birthday card! Great colors and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just fabulous Lynda
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right about the Autumn breezes Lynda!!!
    I love your card. Those flowers and leaves are gorgeous, the colours shout out Autumn.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lynda, what fabulous rich colours and you have done a wonderul job with those leaves, they could be real.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Lynda - wonderful colours in your flowers and leaves. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Lynda - I love autumn when the trees change colour and the leaves fall. Had to trunge through lots of them last week on my way to the rugby.
    Yes hubby did remember our anniversary.
    thank you for your comments - It is Blonde moments.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated