......production line. Well for me it is. I look around other people's blogs and they are so organised and make batches of Christmas cards all in one go. I find it really hard to be so disciplined and am always making just the "one". So I set myself the challenge of making a batch. Yep all 3 of em lol... and here they are:-
Stamps:-
"En Francais" and "Medallion" for the background
Sentiment was cut from the "Punches Three" set all by Stampin Up.
"Leaping Deer" by Penny Black
Distress Inks - Brushed Corduroy and Broken China
Nestabilities
I used my QuicKutz Silhouette to cut out the flower shape
Brads
Lynda xxx
totally yummy xmas cards!
ReplyDeleteIve never been organised and the thought of making same card twice brings me out in a cold sweat lol
A gorgeous batch of cards Lynda and well done for getting organised...I really should try that myself! Debbie x
ReplyDeleteYou have done well these are gorgeous, such an elegant design, and love the colour combo. Now you're in production line mode, are you taking orders ;)xx
ReplyDeleteI tend to make a big batch of xmas cards all the same only because it's quick and I always leave it to the last minute. I shall have to try harder to make different ones this year.
ReplyDeleteThese have inspired me to get stamping, they are just stunning. I love the colour combination and that script stamp is gorgeous. I've been looking for a good script as yet with no success, can you let me know the make if poss.
Hope your week is going ok.
Lisax
They are loveley Lynda, love the cvolourway.
ReplyDeleteI'll let you into a secret, before this year the only Christmas cards I have made before November are ones for class and demos. So my argument is that blogging must be very necessary as this year I am well ahead.
B x
These are wonderful Lynda. I know what you mean I'm dreadful at making more than one in the same design. Gorgeous ! Sue x
ReplyDeleteWell done Lynda!! I am the same way - I usually only make one of something. I need to batch it up!!
ReplyDeleteI stopped by to invite you to my blog because I have a new blog candy :) I am giving away 3 digital stamps,they are unique and hand drawn by yours truly.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you soon!
Hugs,
Vera
I'm impressed! a batch of three the same is 2 more than I can manage!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, love the elegance.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Oh wow lovely card, adore the colour combo! Well done on getting three done :) Kim
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely cards, I never do multiple cards but a good idea!!
ReplyDeleteClairexx
Lynda ..... I love these cards! The main image is totally stunning. BUT it's the background that really caught my eye (prob coz I recognised the SU products!) - it's fabulous! I treated myself to the medallion stamp this week, but now I'm going to have to get the En Francais! I love what you've done with them .... hope you don't mind if I pinch that idea?????? Teri xxxx
ReplyDelete