Ooooh I'm on a bit of a roll today! Don't ask me where this card came from though - it's a bit different and simple lol.
Over at Winter Wonderland the theme is Sleigh Bells Ring so I wanted to create a scene of the sleigh flying over the rooftops. I knew I had a sleigh on my QuicKutz Silhouette so set off with that and the rest just happened!
Here's my card:-
Cityscape, Sleigh, Celebrate - cut out on QuicKutz Silhouette using Self Adhesive QuickStrips.
Background Paper - BoBunny "Tis the Season"
Bazzill Cardstock
Melissa Frances Rub-On
I used my Penny Black "Leaping Deer" stamp and stamped the deer's legs off to the front of the sleigh and there's a sort of flourish coming off the deer's head so I stamped that at the back of the sleigh to try and create some "movement".
It's not your "normal" Christmas card but I think it would be ideal to send to a man lol.
Lynda xxx
It's great, love those deer legs and the flourish it really does give the idea of movement. :)xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect card for this challenge!Beautiful colours! Lovely job!
ReplyDeleteChristine
Beautiful card, love the colours
ReplyDeleteGoodness me Lynda, another one, you must be on a roll.
ReplyDeleteWondeful colour contract here, so simple yet so effective. There are some similar images on the Cruicut and I love the cityscape.
B x
This is brilliant Lynda ! I absolutely love it ! Sue x
ReplyDeleteThis is just so beautiful love the silhouette skyline - great card!
ReplyDeleteLovely Lynda! It's a fab card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!
Teri xxx
Totally Fab as usual...off on hols tomorrow..so will catch up from the 21st!!
ReplyDeletehave fun!!
Jan..xx
åh.... it is beautiful.
ReplyDeletehugsss
I love your card Lynda..
ReplyDeleteand I love how that just all fell into place TFS
Have a fab Day:)x
Well done great fall into place card Lynda. I love the colours and your creative use of your die cutting thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland Hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeletefantastic card! I adore your take on the theme, great city scene with the sleigh I wouldnt have thought of that!
Thanks for joining us at WW
Joey.xxx