It's week 71 at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and there's a great sketch to follow yet again... and a fabulous prize on offer too. The Design Team as always have produced some fabulous cards.
The Sketch:-

My card:-
Penny Black Stamp is the sentiment one "To You...."
Image is a new stamp I've just bought by Magenta - no name on it!
I've used Marvy-le-Plume Pens to ink the stamps and then added Stickles.
DP from The Whimsy Stack by DCWV
Textured Card Stock by DCWV
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug Swiss dots Embossing Folder
Sizzix Embossing Folder - Damask Pattern
Sizzix Leaf Die
Card Candy
Distress Ink - Broken China
Lynda xxx
Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Beautiful card...!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Doris
Oh, this is striking and beautiful. Gorgeous strong colours. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip about the melt-pot! :) I'll be changing the cats food this week! :)
Vanesa.
That flower is so shiny Lynda, it really comes to life especially with that gorgeous leaf die, just lovely. I really like your layout too, I wouldn't have thought of using a circled shape of cuttlebugged card and it works so well. Something I shall have to try.
ReplyDeleteLisax
Beautiful card Lynda, love the text font!
ReplyDeleteClairex
stunning card lynda...love that Magenta image and one of my fave PB Sentiments...love the papers and that sizzix leaf die...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThose colours really work well together. Another fabulous card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeousc ard Lynda - love the use of the PB sentiment with teh Magenta stamp - fab colours!. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
ReplyDeletePauline x
Simply gorgeous Lynda!!! I just LOVE it!
ReplyDelete