Wednesday, 28 October 2009

An Award from Dolly

What a lovely surprise - the very lovely and very (and I mean very) talented Vicky, or Dolly as we have all come to know and love her, has sent me this lovely award.

I am so thrilled - thank you Vicky!



Now the hard bit - I have to say 5 things about myself and then pass it on to 5 others to keep the smiles rolling on.

1. My 2 favourite TV programmes are Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives - I will actually stop crafting to watch these!
2. My 2 favourite authors are J.K. Rowling and Jeffrey Archer (quite a contrast there lol) - don't read much these days - too busy crafting!
3. I Love Baking but hate Ironing.
4. I was into Pottery for about 20 years and had my own little workshop.
5. I really hate Mushrooms, Peppers and Liver yuk yuk yuk!

I would really like to pass this onto the following very lovely and talented ladies:-

1. Kathy
3. Jan
4. Sue

I could have picked a whole load more to send this to as there are loads of talented ladies out there who really make me smile when I visit their wonderful blogs but rules is rules lol.




Love Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lynda - you are a sweetie!! I took a quick peak through your blog and thought to myself: how come I haven't seen any of your projects - I have missed like a week or 2 of your work. Not too sure what is going on??!?! Off to go check out your amazing craftiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lynda, this is really lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda..congrats on the award...and thank you for passing to me!!!
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated