The lovely team over at Winter Wonderland have invited me to be Guest Designer for this week and next! I've been following the challenges every single week since they started and I am so glad that I have as my Christmas card stash is looking quite healthy now. That's got to take some of the pressure off come December! The Design Team have been thoroughly inspirational and there's some really talented ladies over there so why don't you pop over and have a look at what they have created and have a go yourself.
This week the theme is "The Christmas Stocking"
and this is my card:-
Christmas Stocking cut out using QuicKutz Silhouette
QuickStripz Self Adhesive Cardstock
Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder
Glitter - Denami Design 'Sparklets'
Hero Arts Felt Poinsettias
Ribbon and Brads from stash
Hand Cut Tag
Sentiment - Basic Grey Clear Stamps "North Pole"
The background paper is some I have had for a while and the piece I have doesn't have any brand name.. sorry!
Lynda xxx
Ooooh - I love the glitter added to the swirls!! Looks great! You are on a ROLE!!!
ReplyDeletexo
congrats on the new guest DT spot xx And here's another wonderful xmas card for your collection.
ReplyDeleteMorning Lynda
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to hear you have a GDT spot, more than deserved with your brill work.
So how did you glitter the embossed panel - it looks great and very labour intensive ?
B x
What a fabulous card. As always Lynda love your work.
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda. Congrats on being a guest DT, truly well deserved. I love your stocking and that glittered cuttlebugging caught my eye, another technique to try, lovely stuff!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done on being so organised with your Xmas cards, I really must get started.
Lisax
Congrats on the GDT spot, so well deserved and what a fabulous card to start off with. :)xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your DT spot ! Your card is beautiful, the glittery swirls are gorgeous ! Sue x
ReplyDeletecongrats on the DT, you must be well chuffed.
ReplyDeleteLove the stocking and all the swirls and I love all the glitter.
Big Hugs Carol x
Lovely card, Lynda. Sounds like you're well organised with your C-word cards already
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the DT, I love the layers on this stocking and how the die works together. Great job!
ReplyDelete