Well it was well worth getting out of bed this morning! I checked my blog and there was a little hint from
Brenda that there was something special over on the
Allsorts Challenge Blog so I hopped over there and Wow... blow me down with a feather... my card was picked as the winner for challenge #8. Thank you so much!!! And whilst I'm typing this Mr Postie has just been and delivered a wonderful gift from
Buddy for winning his birthday challenge - I will have hours of fun playing with the contents - big hugs to you Buddy. The package also included an absolutely gorgeous card from his mum Kath - I will so treasure this. Thank you so much.
Today is a very good day! Love to you all!
Congrats Lynda, enjoy your goodies. :)xx
ReplyDeleteso glad your goodies arrived safely and well done on your win at Allsorts...have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteHugs Kath & Buddy xxxxxx
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteIf you email Liz at pink petticoat she will organise your prize for you congratulations!!
liz@pinkpetticoat.co.uk
Emma xxx
Well done Lynda, said your card was lovely didn't I.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy those downloads and not wanting to add the pressure, but have you seen this weeks candy at Allsorts ?
Have a good weekend.
B x