Wednesday, 8 July 2009

ICSketches #24

This is Dawn's sketch this week over at ICS:-


I don't really know where this card/project came from this week. I was determined to use the Cosmo Cricket papers (Jack's World) that I bought at the Scrapping Angels Retreat in April. So I sat down with the sketch and the papers and this is what evolved:-

Only trouble now is I've got to get some recipes together to put on the inside lol. They've got to be quite simple one's too without many ingredients and made in 3 or less easy steps. I don't make things easy for myself do I!!

My first recipe is going to be Lemon Posset because this has got to be the easiest recipe ever!

LEMON POSSET

Ingredients:-

600 ml double cream
140g caster sugar
2 large lemons, juice and grated zest

Method:-

1. Put the double cream in a large pan with the sugar. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Take it off the heat, add the lemon juice and zest and whisk well.

2. Pour into 6 ramekins and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Sprinkle with pared lemon zest before serving.


If you like lemon puds you will definitely enjoy this one.


Lynda xxx

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love the papers. Thanks for the recipe. Good luck with the search for some more. Thanks for joining in at ICS :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe and gorgeous creation Lynda. I am a lover of lemon puds so I expect I will try this, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great is this!!! I love the papers, colors, and the alligator is SO CUTE!
    So glad you were able to play along this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea and the recipie sounds delicious. Thanks for joining us this week at ICS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynda your so cute! I love that you turned the sketch to your liking! Gorgeous job by the way to! WOWzer! Thanks for playing along at ICS! ;)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is too cute and sooo fun, love the gators!!! totally sassy!! Great job with the IC sketch this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun idea!! Love it!!
    And that recipe looks super fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is `fabulous` Lynda:) xxx` Thanks for joining in with ICS this week:) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is fabulous...I love cosmo cricket. thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your on a roll this week Lynda, well done, so very pleased - I'm assuming you ahve checked out Allsorts ????

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab idea Lynda - just love how you used ICS #24 to create this... Loving the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you did a double arch down the side! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated