Thursday, 30 July 2009

ICSketches #27

Isn't it just great when a few leftovers just come together to make a card. I had this week's sketch for ICS printed out and ready to follow and all the little bits and bobs I had lying around fitted the bill just perfectly.

This week's sketch:-


My card:-


Stamps:- Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl "A Little Birdie Told Me"
Sentiment:- Hero Arts Clear Design
Copics
Background - Yummy Scrummy Paper from Craftwork Cards
Hand drawn border
Bazzill Card Stock
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Stampin Up Scallop Oval Punch
Flowers cut from My Minds Eye "Dreamy" papers
Card Candy




Lynda xxx

5 comments:

  1. You'd never think this card was made from leftovers, it goes together so well! Love the hand drawn border, fabby idea.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your Gorjuss Girl!!! I want some of those SOOO BAD! lol!!! What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ♥ Lynda... a gorgeous card love your take on this weeks sketch, fabulous colours and beautiful image! HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this came together perfectly! love it. thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda ..Dont you just love that!!!!Your card is gorgeous fabulous use of all those leftovers!!!
    Thanks for joining in with the ICS;0
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend~♥~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated