This is the challenge at Polka Doodles this week:-
No sketch this week, just make a Get Well card using a bug/insect of some kind and an alternative to ribbon, ie string, raffia etc...good luck!....
I've really kept my card very simple this week. I've used the Polka Doodle Sugar Birdies CD to print off the background paper and flower, a Spellbinders Die for the butterfly and Studio G Stamp for the sentiment. I punched 2 holes in the flower and threaded string through and finished the card with glitter and a few gems on the butterfly.
This is a really quick and simple card so it just goes to show that you don't have to spend ages to create a special card - the beautiful papers can just do the job for you!!
Lynda xxx
Hello Lynda,
ReplyDeleteWow... lovely, lovely card!!!! I LOVE the huge flower and the butterfly!
Thanks for joining us again at Polka Doodles!!
Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)
Love the simplicity of this one, it really showcases the papers to their full advantage.
ReplyDelete:)xx
Lovely card Lynda
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Lynda. Thanks for joinng in at Polkadoodles.
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, love the card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, good luck
ReplyDeleteSue x
Great card - but it is so easy with fab papers! Those flowers are certainly a favourite of mine! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
ReplyDelete