Amanda has set the challenge this week at Allsorts as follows:-
My challenge for you all is to make a SHAPED CARD any shape you want (apart from square or rectangle of course!!)
I made the card base using the largest of the Scallop Circle Nestabilities
Background Paper - Laura Ashley
House is a die cut by Fancy Pants
Picket Fence Punch - Martha Stewart
Computer Generated Letters
Prima Flowers and Brads from Stash
I absolutely loved making this card. It was a nice change to work on a smaller project. I made it for a friend who has recently moved into a new home and I made it so that it didn't look like a "new home" card but one that could be displayed for longer if they wished.
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda this is so fabulous I love the layout and such a creative house ooh I feel all inspired I need to make a new home card this week. Hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic card Lynda, so inventive and all blended together so well.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck with the draw, some lovely candy on offer.
B x
Absolutely love this Lynda. The colours work so well and I love the glossy hearts on the house. What's weird is that I've been looking for a picket fence punch or die this last week!
ReplyDelete:)xx
Lynda,
ReplyDeleteThis card is gorgeous, so unique!!!
Saskia :)
Absolutely fab colours and such a beautiful card thanks for playing at Allsorts again this week
ReplyDeleteEmma xxx
ooh I love this, the colours are fabulous and the papers are lush :o)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us this week at allsorts
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Congratulations on your win...this is fantastic! Ruth x
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous card - a very worthy win !
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lynda! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLiz
xx