Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Rosie-Dee's Challenge - Wedding Theme

As I had to make a Wedding card for a friend I thought I might as well share it with you and also enter it in the Rosie-Dee's Challenge this week. It's the first time I've entered anything here so I hope you don't mind. I have popped over a few times to have a look when I've visited Dolly's, Brenda's and Saskia's blogs and I love it. I might have to make a regular visit - who knows!

Anyway this is my card:-


Papers - Basic Grey 'Wisteria' collection
Old Cardboard
Heart stamp I think it is Fancy Pants (but I'm not sure)
Adage Ticket - Tim Holtz
Card Candy
Flowers, Ribbon and Brad from stash
Computer Generated Sentiment

I tried to incorporate the sentiment into the card as follows:-

Something Old - cardboard
Something New - papers and embellishments
Something Borrowed - the design of a card I made previously...
Something Blue - papers and flower





Lynda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, what a super modern themed wedding card, such a nice change from the norm. Thanks for joining in at Rosie Dees this week.

    Hope you are enjoying all your candy goodies from last week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda,

    So lovely to see you at Rosie-Dee's Challenge!! Your work is so fresh and beautiful!!!

    Hope to see you back next time!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea Lynda, love it, it's simply stunning. I'm running out of superlatives to use to describe your cards! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous lynda, i love it. isnt corrugated card just the best :)
    TFS and joining in with us xxx hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated