This is the sketch Carol has provided for us this week over on Carol's Sketch Fun:-

It's another Christmas card I'm afraid and it's that tree again but I just love it!
Stamp - Penny Black "Majestic"
Papers - Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Bazzill Card Stock
Distress Inks - Walnut Stain and Broken China (stamped image and background)
Festive Flowers and Card Candy from Craftwork Cards
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Nestabilities
Scallop Border Punch
Red, Gold and Platinum Stickles
Ribbon from stash
Lynda xxx
Can never get enough of this tree Lynda, it's so pretty how you've added the stickles to it, love the colour combo too..:)x
ReplyDeleteI love that tree too Lynda! The touches of stickles and the colours are fab...love the papers of course :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining my sketch challenge...
Hugs
Carol x
I love that tree too! Love that DP too.
ReplyDeleteI popped some stamp images in the post yesterday.
Hugs Carol x
I love that tree image also Lynda and the papers too.
ReplyDeleteI popped those stamp images in the post yesterday.
Hugs Carol x
Great card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
The tree is rather brill ! The colours are gorgeous too. Sue x
ReplyDeleteI love that tree its fantastic. Beautiful work
ReplyDeletehugs June x
Hello Lynda
ReplyDeleteHere at last, sorry it's been so long but do appreciate all your visits an kind words.
This PB stamp really is lovely, so elegant and love what you have done with it, all you cards have such wondeful layouts.
B x
gorgeous gorgeous card lynda....love that tree...I feel a "want it moment" coming on...and love the colour combo...hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis tree is just lovely. What is it about Winter trees that are so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours too.
Lisax
This is stunning as usual Lynda...just love that tree!!!
ReplyDeleteregards
Jan...x
This is a lovely card (like all of yours!). I think eskimo Kisses is my fav range this Christmas. ** Kate **
ReplyDelete